Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Snails Pace = Frustration

One of my pet peeves ever is going really slow when I'm working. I get distracted easily if I'm not firing away at something really interesting. Yesterday was really exciting because I discovered Google Page Creator and I'm gunning to use it. I've started a couple of pages today and by gosh! the thing is slow! Seriously, snails pace slow. This old PowerBook G4 I'm using still has legs in it, which is much better than my old iBook. The UBC connection is great and I'm using an ethernet so it should be stable.

I've only uploaded text onto the thing but seriously, it's so slow! I have no patience for slow things on the internet. I can manage working on slow computers but not on slow connections. I just have no attention span when I can work on other things!

Okay rant over.

No comments: