Monday, May 7, 2007

eXe-cuted...FINALLY!


eXe Portfolio
Originally uploaded by riacale.
I finally found time to learn and actually use the eXe program. Here is a sample page from it. I dare not complete my full-portfolio because of time constraints. Except for non-customization of its look, this program is quite dandy!

On the personalization front, you can actually choose different looks. I think there are about 6 or 7 styles to choose from. This type of templates is what people normally called WYSIWYG templates. The one I chose is called "Garden". The default setting had an image of a world map above the sidebar, which would be perfect for International Relations students (i.e. me!).

The way the program works is through something called iDevices. Each of these can serve different purposes, much like different components of a syllabus. Now that I think about it, the whole program works much like a syllabus. Compared to Pachyderm, the program can do so much more.

If you want to see the entire thing, you can download a zip file of it.

Download file

No comments: