Wednesday, May 9, 2007

More eXe Analysis

I was in a bit of a rush when I wrote my last post. A good resource for everything and anything about eXe is their wiki-manual. I somewhat retract my statement of about the WYSIWYG template of the program. If someone was really picky and did some little research, you can sort out the html and then recreate the format or even just the wallpaper.

What I like the most from this program is that you can create your own iDevices or modules depending on how you'll use it in your class. Thinking about eportfolios, any of the iDevices currently installed can be used in a variety of ways. It just depends on how creative you are or how you want to present your work.

The downside though, I feel that the interface is not very intuitive. Years of watching TV and playing videogames resulted in me having really minute attention spans. By my count, I clock in at 1/30 of a second. Well maybe not that much but somewhere close to it. Short attention spans prohibit me from reading the manual. I had to force myself in order to use the program. It does have it's click and add quality to it, experimentation is needed to become somewhat familiar with how each iDevice works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wassup betterportfolio.blogspot.com owner found your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com